Experience: 10 – 15 years
This position is a revenue generating role.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate strong analytical skills in developing go to market marketing /revenue plans very detailed on analytics of web site traffic, conversion, and revenue plans.
- Partner actively and empathically with key affiliates to help exceed revenue objectives; inspire affiliate excitement and engagement about our offers and products.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our Performance marketing campaigns.
- Identifying and onboarding new publishers. Maintaining relationship with existing affiliates/publishers.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. In- depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- 10+ years of proven success in managing and scaling digital affiliate program.
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations for leadership.
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for affiliate marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions.
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools.
- U2opia is a global brand and highly known and regarded within the creative industry.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced mentors and company leaders.
- Access to the latest marketing technology and approaches.
- You will experience joining U2opia at a high-growth/high-traction inflection point.
What we’re looking for:
Why work here instead of somewhere else